Demi Chef De Partie
Demi Chef De Partie
Demi Chef de Partie
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV to apply!
Reporting to: Head Chef, Second Chef, Third Chef
- To work in a manner that reflects the values of the employers.
- To work within the Food Hygiene, Health and Safety and Licensing Laws, and to adhere to the Fire Policies stated by the employer, and all the employers Standards of Procedure and other policies.
- To complete any training agreed with the employer within the set times.
- To work at all times to promote the prime objectives of the employer, by helping to implement all business objectives stated in the employers current business plan.
- To meet the dress code of the business at all times.
- To work to specific instructions, whether verbal or written, and to meet specified quality standards.
- To be aware of any standards of procedure and meet the specified requirements.
- To ensure that your work area is maintained in a clean, tidy and hygienic state.
- To use all kitchen equipment carefully and effectively, and to be responsible for its maintenance, while you are using it.
- To ensure that all designated end of shift duties are completed before finishing work.
- To work in a manner that promotes equality.
- To obtain sufficient product knowledge to ensure the ability of answering any customer or restaurant enquiries.
- To assist and communicate positively with colleagues to promote a team focussed culture.
- To carry out any other duties as directed by your immediate superior.
- You may be required to train as a company first aider and administer first aid to employees and clients if necessary
- To be fully aware of:
Employers fire safety regulations
Health and safety regulations
Food safety regulations
- To be aware of your departments standards of procedure and ensure that your team have full knowledge of the same, and to provide training if and when necessary to your team to fill any gaps.
- To supervise all kitchen service within your section during your shifts, and ensure that customer service targets are met.
- To assist in all mis-en-place in your section.
- To assist in the maintenance of all equipment in the kitchen.
- To assist in the maintenance of all storage areas used for the kitchen.
- To assist in any stocktaking.
- To ensure the punctuality and time keeping of yourself and to meet rota requirements.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks set by your line manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00 /year